Thursday, October 11, 2012

Two Within One Heart -Guest Heart Thursday


Every month, I receive samples of what Dover Art is offering.  They are a wonderful company.  I've loved looking at their catalogs for over 30 years.  As a secretary for a local college, we received Dover Catalogs for years.  I actually still have a few of their old catalogs in my art idea files.  I do so enjoy looking at the artwork they offer--and these days it is digital.  Dover is very generous!  

The heart above is one of the full-page samplings they offered a few months ago.  I especially love the two flowers within the heart.  This heart has a special significance just now.  My husband and I have been married for 29 years.  We have been together through thick and thin.  Tuesday he is going in for a biopsy and the following Friday we will know the results.

I would appreciate your prayers, dear friends.  In the meantime, Have a wonderful, blessed day.

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday!
 

2 comments:

Snap said...

Wishing both of you well and keeping you in my heart. Hugs!

Clytie said...

What a wonderful and emotional heart. You and Alan are in my prayers, sissie.